페이지 정보작성자 행정실 작성일21-04-28 14:01 조회20회 댓글0건
· Working towards Bachelors, who can work full time for more than 6 consecutive months
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
· Great team player
· Interests in ecommerce
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing & Business Development Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business in US.
The Intern will lead supporting recruitment and account management of S. Korean sellers onto Amazon US Marketplace. Amazon has online marketplaces in 11 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers both locally and globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
[More Information about Amazon Global Selling]
A Video about Amazon Services: http://vimeo.com/80936302
Amazon Global Selling: http://services.amazon.com/global-selling/
1. Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon
2. Focus on Operations/Management/Troubleshooting of KR seller's Deal Promotions on Amazon.com - required to closely communicate with the related teams at Amazon HQ in Seattle
3. Deliver in-depth insights by developing a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling business along with the Deal Promotion related features and functionalities
4. Conduct small research projects to produce reports about specific industry and customer behavior
5. Support team's events (e.g. Summit, Seminar, Training sessions)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.