페이지 정보작성자 행정실 작성일21-06-02 10:02 조회136회 댓글0건
This position is responsible for the installation, management, repair, and remote support of medical equipment. This position will be tasked with improving the company's value and maximizing our benefits by good communicating with customers to understand and speedy/accurately support their needs. You can work in accordance with the global headquarters and medical equipment import management guidelines and collaborate with other departments if necessary.
- Provides onsite installation of instruments, upgrades, updates, repairs, and preventative maintenance service
- Achieves specified revenue targets while satisfying customer from instrument repair, installs and PM’s.
- Collaborates with application team to resolve customer issues and improve processes.
- Follows all reporting responsibilities of Field Problem Report (FPR) and Field Service Report (FSR) submissions.
- Follow policies that pertain to the handling of spare parts: ordering, usage, returns, physical count, stock management, etc.
- Executes installation Qualification & Validation Products at customer sites.
- Maintains their technical competency level servicing new instrument and problems by attending trainings, staff meetings and remaining up to speed on new products, markets, customers, and competitors
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in electronic, electrical engineering, bio medical engineering or related field.
- Junior(신입) or up to 3 years’ experience in related medical device engineering and/or customer skills.
- Strong networking skills and ability to quickly build relationships.
- Good knowledge in the usage of Microsoft Officer programs (word, excel, PowerPoint) CRM, and internet tools.
- Good communication skill with global service team in English.
- Long-distance out-of-office work possible.
지원링크 : https://bit.ly/3yPgaln
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.