★중요★ 학적관련 사유서 및 신청서 (한/EN/中)
취업 | [틱톡] Business Development Manager - Gaming 채용
회사명 : 틱톡
직무: Business Development Manager - Gaming 채용
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead gaming-related projects and manage relationships with game publishers, developers, esports organizations and influencer groups, working to drive long-term adoption and set growth strategies for our partners. Ideal candidates for this role will have an extensive understanding and interest in gaming or esports, video and live streaming platforms, as well as a successful track record in working with prominent gaming industry partners. This role requires close cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in local teams, content operations, marketing, product, business solution, and creator success, in addition to various teams around the world.
This high-speed role requires a great deal of complex problem-solving across time zones and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be shaping the landscape of TikTok's gaming partnerships and we expect you to find solutions and create opportunities with a minimum of hand-holding. We are largely unencumbered by red tape, but building process is a critical step towards scale - be prepared to build a structure that empowers ongoing, sustainable rapid growth.
- Drive the business development pipeline for the gaming vertical, work with content providers on promoting the growth of gaming content and consumption locally and globally;
- Develop gaming growth strategies aligned to product goal and business needs for KR and global markets
- Work with cross-functional teams to build up best practices for gaming partnership, executing creative campaigns and projects, and analyzing key data for business intelligence
- Interact regularly with global office for strategic planning, alignment on opportunities, and provide execution-level support including project management and operational support of partner and gaming vertical campaigns.
- Bachelor degree or above, 3+ years’ experience in the gaming industry, with a focus on content platforms;
- Extensive experience working in a business development or account management role, working cross-functionally across geographically dispersed teams; with a cross-promotional, partnership first mentality.
- Deep passion for video content and livestreaming platforms, mobile entertainment, and gaming; being a core gamer and a frequent user of mobile gaming content is highly preferred.
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills required for partnership deal negotiation, and project execution on a global scale
- Fluent in Korean and English is a must